4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls Ontario Canada, L2E 2L8
The CYTEC Candy Cane 5K Race & Fun Run/Walk was established to promote both outdoor physical activity and healthy lifestyles while also raising food and cash donations for the Project SHARE Niagara Falls Christmas Basket Program. Hosted by the Winter Festival of Lights in partnership with its community partners, this event, has quickly established itself as a great family event that is fun for people of all ages and all running skill levels.
RACETIME: 5 km & 2.5 km Fun Run/Walk both start at 9:30am on Saturday, November 16, 2013.
NEW LOCATION!! - Downtown Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Every 5K Racer and Fun Runner that pre-registers by Friday, October 25th will receive an official CYTEC Candy Cane 5K & Fun Run/Walk T-shirt
- Theme: Santa Run - dress up like Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus or Santa's helper! Santa Suit T-shirt included with pre-registration!
- Registration tent will be located in front of City Hall (4310 Queen Street)
- $250 prize for fastest male/female in the 5K. Medals for 1st & 2nd place male/female in the 5K Race (Awards Ceremony 11:00 am- 11:15 am)
- Special lunch discounts available for runners/walkers following the Race at Druxy’s Deli
- Stay for the Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade starting at 11:00am
Pledges & donations are being accepted for Project SHARE Niagara Falls. Your donations & pledges are very important, they help to ensure that Project SHARE is able to help families in need this Christmas season, please give generously.
RACE FEES (HST NOT INCLUDED)
- Online registration will close on November 14th. No refunds.
- RunningRoom.com processing fee extra
- Tee Shirt cut off date: registered by and including October 25th
- Chip time included for 5K racers only
EARLY BIRD RATE - Pre-register by October 25th and SAVE!
5 km Race - Adults: $31; Under 14 years old: $18
2.5 km Fun Run/Walk - Adults: $13; Under 14 years old: $8
REGULAR - Registration after October 25th (no t-shirt)
5 km Race - Adults: $39; Under 14 years old: $26
2.5 km Fun Run/Walk - Adults: $20; Under 14 years old: $10
For more information contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org, (905) 374-1616 ext. 244 or toll-free at 1-800-563-2557 ext. 244.