Crowne Plaza Hotel
About the Position
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager, the Revenue Manager is responsible for maximizing and realizing the full/highest potential of REVPAR for the Crowne Plaza Hotel and and the Skyliine Inn. This is primarily accomplished by performing the following tasks:
- Ongoing ( constant and daily ) tracking and analyzing of competitive set and respective yield strategy patterns to predict probable competitive set reaction to changes in the market place;
- Ongoing analysis of changing distribution channel models and the impact on consumer booking trends to aid in more accurate forecasting.
- Develops and manages hotel pricing strategies by defining and management of rate level and rate level conditions relative to demand factors;
- Develops “well researched” rate offers for specific distribution channels as required; Monitors all market segment booking pace patterns (all transient package, meeting group, tour and F.I.T.) and reacts accordingly by controlling reservation distribution sources to maximize revenue – discusses changes and ensure quick and efficient implementation of changes;
- Monitors all Franchise channels and maximize opportunities from the brand. Maintains current knowledge of all brand revenue – related programs;
- Develops fundamentals and provide guidelines mechanisms for catering events/ function space and all other revenue streams at the hotel;
- Completes rolling hotel forecasting at least weekly;
- Establishes group rates & parameters with DOS and General Manager and provides opportunity cost reports on all groups, and central group bookings relative to volume and rate – develops a scientific approach to attrition management.
- Conducts regular audits of distribution channels and keep current statistics; Educates all relevant departments on the art and science of revenue management [Sales Managers, Reservations, Front Office Management, etc.] to ensure everyone is working on intelligent revenue strategies to maximize RevPar;
- Controls use of OTA channels of distribution and assists in overall Marketing efforts by establishing lead in rates and qualifications;
- Works closely with Falls Avenue central reservation and franchise reservation offices to ensure compliance to program conditions
- At least 2 years related experience in managing a revenue management role for a comparable sized hotel.
- A proven track record of increasing revenue streams and strengthening the financial performance of a similarly sized property
- Experience with computerized hotel revenue management systems. Starwood Revenue Management software and systems an asset
- Mathematically/ analytical inclined- holds a passion for numbers.
- Completion of post-secondary education program relevant to revenue management
- Detail orientated and hands on
- Team player with strong communication/persuasion / interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate statistical trends/complex system functionalities into easily- comprehensible terms for hotel management understanding and use
- Acts quickly and decisively; able to multi-task
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically MSExcel and MSPowerpoint, internet browsers and related tools .
How to Apply
Follow the SOURCE link under the Contact Info section of this page to apply.