The Niagara Parks Commission is a self-financed agency of the Ontario Ministry of Tourism. Niagara Parks is located in Ontario Canada. The Niagara Parks offers an unparalleled variety of sights and sounds, from the majestic Niagara Falls to theatres, festivals and wineries. All the Niagara Parks attractions, like Journey Behind the Falls and the Whirlpool Aero Car, and beautiful gardens like Oakes Garden Theatre (shown above) are owned and operated by Niagara Parks.
Niagara Parks Adventure Pass
Spring/Summer Season Includes
- MAID OF THE MIST - The most iconic boat ride that takes you up and personal to the Horseshoe Falls
- JOURNEY BEHIND THE FALLS TUNNELS- Get a behind the scenes view of the Horseshoe Falls
- WHITE WATER WALK - Walk along the Niagara Gorge
- NIAGARA'S FURY -: The Creation of the FallsTravel Back in time 10,000 years in this multi-media experience
- WEGO TRANSPORTATION -- Ride to Fun - 2 Day WEGO Bus Transportation
- BONUS DISCOUNT - Coupons for the Butterfly Conservatory, Whirlpool Aero Car and much more
Niagara Parks Magic Pass
Winter Season Attraction Includes:
- JOURNEY BEHIND THE FALLS - Tunnels behind and at the foot of the Horeshoe Falls
- NIAGARA PARKS BUTTERFLY CONSERVATORY -Over 2,500 butterflies in a rainforest setting
- NIAGARA'S FURY -The Creation of the FallsTravel Back in time 10,000 years in this multi-media experience
- PLUS THE !WEGO -Ride to Fun - 2 Day WEGO Bus Transportation
The Niagara Parks Commission was established in 1885 to control the lands and buildings immediately surrounding the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The area, which is now known as Queen Victoria Park, encompassed just 62.2 hectares (154 acres). In our long history we’ve grown to own and maintain over 1325 hectares (3274 acres) of parkland along the entire length of the Niagara River, stretching 53 km (36 miles) from Fort Erie in the south to Niagara-on-the-Lake in the north. We are set up like a city within a city, with our own police services, road maintenance, waste collection and all other services needed to sustain our extensive operations. During the height of the tourist season, Niagara Parks employs over 1,700 staff: approximately 300 full-time and 1,400 seasonal hires.
Niagara Parks receives no government financing – we raise our own revenues through gift shops, golf courses, restaurants, attractions and parking lots. The Niagara Parks Commission along with the illumination committee, lights up the Falls and set's off fireworks every year. Check our illumination and fireworks page to find out the most current schedule. NIAGARA PARKS PASSES The Niagara Magic Pass includes Niagara Fury, Butterfly Conservatory and the Journey Behind the Falls.