Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show is a real treat! Come eat, laugh and sing-along at Canada's 'must-see' musical! Now in our 21st season, the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show is Canada’s Longest Running Musical Dinner Show! Join our singing Mountie, Hockey Player, Anne of Green Gables and other favourite characters for a night of all-Canadian music, comedy and a five-course, family-style meal.
This seven time winner of Niagara Falls attraction of the Year is a must see while visiting Niagara Falls. You`ll feel proud to be Canadian (even if it`s just for one night, eh?) This musical celebration of Canada features all-Canadian music, from maritime folksongs to patriotic favourites, and rock n` roll classics to modern pop. Our flag-waving finale brings the audience to their feet every night! AND THE DINNER IS PART OF THE SHOW TOO!
While you're enjoying the show, our performers serve our famous all-Canadian, family-style meal: French Canadian Pea Soup, Garden Salad, Fresh Bread, Alberta Grade Eh? Roast Beef, Lightly Battered and Fried Atlantic Haddock, Manitoba Roast Chicken, New Brunswick Vegetable Medley, PEI Potatoes and Maple Chocolate Cake for dessert. At what other restaurant are you served your dinner by a singing Mountie?
Entertainment for the whole family! Kids under 12 are FREE, eh?*
Oh Canada Eh Dinner SHOW Highlights!
- 100% Canadian experience, food and music
- Rustic log cabin theatre
- 250 seat theatre
- Canadian scenery and ambiance
- 100% handicap accessible
- Ample free parking for cars and buses
- 7 time winner of Attraction of the Year
- Arrival time 6:15 pm
- Departure at approx. 9:00 pm
- 10 minute drive from the brink of the Falls
- Holiday musical in November and December
- Winter musical in February and March
- Select days have afternnon shows ( check website for availability)