Request For Proposals
Niagara Falls Tourism seeks office space to lease in the City of Niagara Falls, ON.
Any available space/proposed building should meet these basic criteria. Below is a list of additional requirements that must be addressed in the proposal.
MAIN OFFICES APPROX. 3,500-4,500 RENTABLE SQUARE FEET AREA
- Unencumbered 25’ x 25’ boardroom
- Kitchenette- to accommodate 7
- Approximately 14 offices
- Reception area
- Private 2 piece bath
IF MAIN OFFICES ARE NOT ON THE GROUND LEVEL WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Approx. 500 - 750 square feet store front space with a connecting stairwell to main offices
- Daily parking needs are 20 complimentary spots day use primarily
- Access to an additional 15 spots on as needed basis
- At expense of landlord
- Zoning 'Tourism Commercial'
- Landlord to provide prominent outdoor illuminated signage
- Lease to include all utilities, parking and upkeep and maintenance of all other common areas, and property taxes
- Lease to include snow removal (please note this adjustment was made Jan 27th, 2014)
- Deliver space turn-key
- Commencement date November 1st, 2014, with a 30 day prior tenant grace period.
- 5 year lease with an option to renew
- Public bathroom including accessible in building outside of tenant space
- Submissions should include Identify pedestrian and vehicular traffic count available
- Identify potential room for growth
- Floor plan including natural sunlight
- Bounded on the North by Queen Street
- On the West by Montrose Rd
- On the South by McLeod Rd.
- On the East by River Rd.
SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE
- Draft lease, floor plans, photos, pedestrian and vehicular traffic, natural sunlight features identified
SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN BY END OF FEBRUARY 28TH, 2014.
Please email all leasing details, floor plans and photos with your submission to email@example.com.