Niagara Falls is full of great restaurants offering gourmet food experiences and spectacular views! Whether you're looking for authentic Italian fare, a steak cooked perfectly to your liking, an amazing meal made only of local ingredients, or anything in between, you'll find it all in Niagara Falls. You'll also discover several casual dining establishments, many loved by locals and tourists alike.
We've compiled a list of restaurants, in no particular order, to check out on your next trip to explore Niagara. Enjoy a great meal, an interesting atmosphere and live like a local.
- Zappi's Pizza - This family owned pizza and pasta eatery has been a Niagara Falls staple since 1971. Located near the corner of Dunn Street and Stanley Avenue, you'll find a packed house every Friday night chowing down around the checkered table cloths. Whether you order one of their delicious (and generously portioned) pasta dishes, or opt for one of their unforgettable pizzas made just the way you like it - we promise you won't be disappointed with any visit to Zappi's.
- Flying Saucer - It's hard to miss this restaurant, literally in the shape of a flying saucer. Best known to locals for their late night eats, the Saucer serves almost every diner food you can imagine! We'd definitely recommend trying their greasy spoon breakfast or their signature Saucer Fries! When it comes down to it, their slogan says it all: home to of out-of-this world food at down-to-earth prices.
- Betty's - With a focus on friendliness and high level service, Betty’s has been serving customers with some of Niagara’s best home cooking for over 50 years. While famous for their Fish & Chips - a definite menu staple - you'd be hard pressed to find anything that you wouldn't enjoy. Be sure to look for their daily specials when you visit or come by for Sunday Brunch.
- Doc Magilligan's - Named in the top 10 Best Irish Pubs in North America, Doc Magilligan’s serves up an authentic Irish experience. Located on Lundy's Lane, Doc's is known for their modern pub fare and comfort food classics complemented by live music and a cozy ambiance. Stop in for an Irish pint, or enjoy a full Irish feast - either way you'll be glad you walked into Doc's!
- Falls Manor Restaurant - A local favourite, Falls Manor Restaurant has been a part of the Niagara Falls landscape for more than six decades. Known for their breakfasts and broasted chicken, Falls Manor will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Tucked in Lundy's Lane along with Falls Manor Resort, don't miss out on this delicious homestyle cooking.