Proof of Vaccination
As of September 22, 2021, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (two doses, plus 14 days) with photo ID is required to access the following public settings and facilities:
- Indoor meeting & event spaces (e.g., banquet halls, conference/convention centres)
- Indoor areas of restaurants, bars, other food & drink establishments (excluding outdoor patios & takeout)
- Indoor food service/food courts
- Indoor AND outdoor areas of food & drink establishments with dance facilities (e.g., nightclubs, restoclubs; excluding takeout)
- Indoor areas of casinos, bingo halls, other gaming establishments
- Indoor areas of concert venues, theatres, cinemas
- Indoor areas of waterparks, facilities used for sports
& recreational fitness activities and personal fitness training
- Indoor areas of horse racing tracks, car racing tracks, & other similar venues
- Indoor areas where spectators watch sporting events
- Indoor areas of commercial film & TV productions w/ studio audiences
These mandatory requirements would not apply to:
- Outdoor settings where the risk of transmission is lower, including patios (with the exception of outdoor nightclub spaces)
- Settings where people receive medical care, food from grocery stores, medical supplies - indoor masking policies will continue to remain in place.
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor's note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated into the digital vaccine certificate.
Children 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.