If you’re looking for things to do this March Break here are a few ideas.
- Check out many of the attractions found on Clifton Hill. Niagara Falls street of fun.
- Visit the Floral Showhouse, Butterfly Conservatory or Bird Kingdom where it’s always summer.
- Take a hike in Dufferin Islands or the Niagara Glen.
- Walk, run or wheelchair the Niagara River Recreation Trail which runs between Fort Erie and Niagara on the Lake.
- Enjoy a live show at Oh Canada EH or The Greg Frewin Theatre.
- Go tunneling behind the falls at the Journey Behind the Falls attraction at Table Rock.
- Stay overnight at any one of a many Niagara Falls hotels.
- Be mesmerized by the nightly illumination of the falls.
Find tons more to do by searching the website, you'll definitely have a ball in Niagara Falls.