There is no shortage of things for you and the whole family to do this March Break.
Here’s just a few of them.
- See the Northern Owl exhibit at the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory. Open daily 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. There is an entry fee plus paid parking. Free outdoor raptor Display with demonstration Saturday, March 18. At 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. 2565 Niagara Parkway.
- Free Heritage Exhibit at the Table Rock Complex near the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Learn more about the fascinating life of rebel publisher William Lyon Mackenzie.
- Annual spring floral display at the Floral Showhouse just south of the Niagara Parkway. There is a small admission and parking fee.
- Take a mid-winter (feels more like Spring) walk in the Niagara Glen Nature area or Dufferin Islands.
- Enjoy the nightly illumination of the falls. On March 17th, they’ll be in green in honour of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Take a ride over Niagara Falls in a Niagara Helicopter.
- Have loads of fun by visiting one of the many attractions on Clifton Hill.
- Try your luck at one of the two casinos in Niagara Falls.
- Take advantage of the March Break packages offered by numerous Niagara Falls hotels
- Discover the science and history of SNOW at the Niagara Falls Museum at 5810 Ferry Street, Niagara Falls !
Browse our events sections for more information!