The week in March that Canadian high school and elementary school students get off, known as March Break, provides the perfect opportunity for a family getaway. Luckily, Niagara Falls offers fun filled activities for all ages, parents included - so the entire family will enjoy a visit to the area.
Here are eight things you and your family can enjoy during March Break in Niagara Falls, Canada:
- Grab the Niagara Parks Wonder Pass and head out on a Niagara Falls adventure! You can pick up the pass at the Table Rock welcome centre, which permits you access to Journey Behind The Falls, Niagara's Fury, Butterfly Conservatory and the Floral Showhouse.
- Enjoy a tribute to Broadway's greatest musicals with Oh Canada Eh! and their new show, Broadway Showstoppers. Kick off the performance with a delicious in-house meal beforehand - guaranteed to be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Pickup the Clifton Hill Fun Pass and go wild on the Street of Fun. From the Skywheel and the Movieland Wax Museum, to Wizard's Indoor Mini Putt and Zombie Attack, there are endless possibilities on the hill!
- Get above it all and see the wonder soaring high with Niagara Helicopters. This unique experience, which has been named in the top 50 Signature Canadian Winter Experiences, is a ride you and your family won't ever forget!
- Discover North America's largest free-flying aviary when you venture to Bird Kingdom! Plus encounter more than just birds, as you'll encounter snakes, tortoises, chameleons, bearded dragons and more during your visit.
- Take in the Natural History Exhibition at Scotiabank Convention Centre, happening March 9-12! Meet a sloth, plus more than 30 other animals which will be part of this interactive and educational exhibit.
- If you missed the Natural History Exhibition, head over to the Niagara Falls History Museum from March 12 to 15 for Reptile Kingdom! Each day brings new and exciting reptiles, followed by crafts, scavenger hunts and other fun March Break activities.
- Nightly Falls illumination is always a sight to see! Discover the stunning vista of all three waterfalls lit up in glowing colours as the rushing water continues to flow.