For hundreds of years, visitors have been flocking to Niagara Falls to experience the wonder of three rushing waterfalls tucked between an international border, within the Niagara River. Beyond the signature Falls photo, visitors are have been taking home unique mementos of their Niagara adventure to reminisce for years to come.
Here are a few of the most unique and popular souvenirs found in Niagara gift shops:
- Bottled Niagara Water - These small bottles contain water that has survived the plunge over Niagara Falls. They are usually available in clear water, or various bright colours with a label that includes a maple leaf, and photo of the Falls they went over.
- The Penny Crusher - This machine crushes pennies and presses a scene from Niagara Falls onto the face of the coin, creating a keepsake you can carry around with always.
- Pure Canadian Maple Syrup - Bottles of pure Canadian maple syrup fly off the shelves! The sweet and sticky condiment is a favourite for Canadians and visitors alike.
- Fur Lined Toques - Fur lined Niagara Falls toques are particularly popular and practical for our bitter cold winter days. Kelly Ripa purchased several of them as gifts when she was in Niagara Falls in 2017 filming a special on location episode of Live with Kelly and Ryan
- Canned Black Bear, Beaver or Moose - While this may sound strange it's not what you think. Open each painted can to find inside a small stuffed animal version of your chosen animal. This unique souvenir is a kid favourite!
- Stunning Professional Niagara Falls Photographs - Framed or not, and available in any size you desire, a professional photo of Niagara Falls lets you bring the beauty of Niagara home with you! We recommend checking out Paul Albert Augustine's gallery in the foyer of Table Rock, near the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.