Niagara Falls Ontario Canada, L2E 4C5
Oh Canada! Sing it loud and proud! Bring your national pride to Downtown Niagara Falls as we celebrate Canada Day all weekend from Friday, June 29 to Sunday, July 1. Enjoy free, Canadian-inspired activities and entertainment all weekend long in our beautiful City. Residents and visitors can join a range of festive activities across the City.
- Friday, June 29 – Jazz After 4 at City Hall – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 30 – Busk 4 a Cause at City Hall – 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 1 – Oakes Park, Victoria Avenue & all along Queen Street
- 1K & 5K Run or Walk for St. John Ambulance at Oakes Park – 8 a.m.
- Niagara Falls Concert Band performs out front of the Niagara Falls Public Library – 10 a.m.
- OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade – 11 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies at Niagara Falls City Hall on Queen Street – 12:20 p.m.
- Canada Day Art Show + Scotiabank Children’s Zone – 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Car Show sponsored by Brock Ford Sales and hosted by Cruising on the Q – 1p.m. to 5 p.m.
For full details please visit the source website above.