Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls Ontario Canada, L2G 3V9
Deck the Falls Holiday Walking Tour returns to the Ontario Power Generation Winter Festival of Lights the first three weekends of December, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Explore stunning venues within the tourist district in Niagara Falls, and experience culinary and gourmet food sampling, holiday beverages, desserts and treats, fun photo opportunities, life-size games, live music entertainment, craft workshops and more!
Ticket holders will recieve their Deck the Falls Tour Pass, which includes vouchers to be redeemed along the tour.
- Casino Niagara – Enjoy one complimentary culinary sampling of food from our new restaurant.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Stop by to sample one of Niagara’s finest local wines or craft brews.
- Crowne Plaza – What better combination than joyful singing and a festive Hershey’s sample!
- Embassy Suites – Pause and sit awhile with a hot beverage under the stars.
- Four Points by Sheraton – Unleash your inner artist by customizing your photo using the latest technology on an Air Graffiti Wall.
- Hilton Hotel – No need to reflect on whether it was a memorable night – this unique Magic Mirror selfie opportunity will ensure you have a take-home memory!
- Holiday Inn by the Falls – Warm up and sip a specialty hot chocolate beverage created by you!
- Marriott Fallsview – Sample of Morton’s Grille AAA reserve filet with your choice of sauce, paired with Niagara red or white wine.
- Marriott on the Falls – Sample of Milestone’s butternut squash ravioli accompanied by mulled apple cider.
- Niagara Parks Floral Showhouse – A holiday tradition for over 65 years, step out of the cold and enjoy this tropical paradise.
- Old Stone Inn – Your choice of a delicious smortini or specialty marshmallow drink in the cozy courtyard.
- Radisson Hotel – Cuddle up with Cosmo the Polar Bear and bare a smile for a take home photo souvenir!
- Scotiabank Convention Centre – Receive your Official 360 ° photo and one pair of Deck the Falls gloves at Scotiabank Convention Centre.
- Sheraton on the Falls – Spice up your night with live music, spiked spiced apple cider and a Market Fresh cinnamon bun.
- Table Rock Welcome Centre – Enjoy a relaxing ride from the Table Rock Welcome Centre to the Floral Showhouse in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Tower Hotel – Get in the holiday spirit and create a cookie or craft masterpiece.
- Falls Incline Railway – Travel between the Fallsview District and Table Rock Welcome Center on the NPC Falls Incline Railway.
- WEGO Bus – Ride the WEGO Blue Line to be transported to all participating Deck the Falls with a 24 hour buss pass.