While visiting the Butterfly Conservatory, children will be encouraged to look for “signs” of spring hidden throughout the tropical paradise, which contain the clues to help solve the riddle. Each participant will receive a complimentary treat courtesy of generous sponsors Jelly Belly and Falls Wholesale Limited.
Easter Weekend Hours:
- March 30 - April 1: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- April 2: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Adults $15
- Children (6-12 years) $9.75,
- Children five and under are free.
- Wild Ontario exhibit included with admission.