This role entails posting Accounts Payable, GL coding of invoices, reconciling outstanding A/P balances with vendor statements of account, providing timely reply to internal and external inquiries, posting expenses from credit card statements, reconciling US and Canadian credit cards, filing of invoices and human resources documentation (new hires, ROE's, etc), and assisting other team members as requested.
* University degree, or working towards an accounting degree or accounting related discipline.
* Strong work ethic; dependable; organized; attention to detail; accuracy; willingness to learn.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of all accounting and human resources information.
* Sage simply accounting knowledge preferred.
* Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel experience a must).
* Possess a good command of the English language.
Job Type: Part-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.