The Administrative Assistant plays a key role in the organization and daily operations of the office. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the General Manager / President and select senior staff members. This is a 6 month contract.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support;
- Corresponding with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email;
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for executives;
- Updating the General Manager / President’s calendar;
- Drafting and typing letters and other correspondence;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies;
- Record and distribute Agenda and Meeting Minutes;
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously;
- Follow-through on projects to successful completion - often with deadline pressures;
- Assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- Send mail or packages by courier;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs on as per need basis.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.