This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Conference Centre by providing secretarial and administrative support to Conference Services.
Responsibilities include: typing and composing correspondence; assisting with the preparation of reports; taking minutes; filing; screening telephone calls; assisting clients with revisions to reports, presentations, etc.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge, skill and experience in Microsoft Programs; specifically, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficient with Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly when dealing with guests and employees.
- Demonstrated professional reception/telephone manners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Previous catering/conference experience an asset.
- Experience with Delphi Catering & Sales System an asset.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience required.
- Graduate of a college-level secretarial program or equivalent preferred.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.