The Christienne Fallsview Spa is located on the 14th floor of the four-diamond Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. It provides a full menu of Spa treatment services and exceptional views of nature’s greatest wonder. Floor to ceiling windows provide the inspiring view making this a Premier environment with a dedicated team of professionals.
Reporting to the Spa Director, this position is responsible for performing a variety of treatments in order to ensure the highest level of guest service is provided to each guest.
Exceed guest service expectations while maximizing potential hotel and resort-wide services/revenue, making sure results are achieved in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the company. Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests at each instance. Assist in resolving guest concerns in an urgent and courteous manner. Restock and take inventory of supplies. Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Must be a Graduate of an Accredited Aesthetic program
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to enthusiastically greeting guests/making them feel important as well as exceptional standards of cleanliness and order
- Demonstrated willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Previous demonstrated knowledge and conversational ability in order to up sell service opportunity within spa as well as to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex, and to increase guest satisfaction
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient with Relaxation Massage, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and Body Treatments
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another provider guests’ needs
- Previous 2 years of experience in the spa industry with demonstrated knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high energy level/speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Must be able to work evening shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.