This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the restaurant kitchen and to ensure customers receive quality service and meals.
Responsible for all aspects of food production. Assist in the staffing of the kitchen. Must be a working manager with a hands on approach. Manage portion control of food. Responsible for inventory control. Ensure proper presentation of food and quality of meals. Train and correct staff, as required, in order to ensure all staff operate at a consistent level of performance. Responsible for departmental staffing/scheduling. Develop all staff to the best of their personal capabilities. Direct staff in an efficient and forthright manner. Demonstrate personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff. Enforce all health and safety/sanitation standards. Resolve guest complaints in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employs persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Demonstrate the knowledge and conversational ability to train staff to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences
- Kitchen management experience in restaurant setting in a high volume establishment
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Attention to detail
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Must be able to work shift work and holidays
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.