This key guest service position is responsible for providing a seamless and an exceptional guest arrival and departure experience by handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. Tasks may include, and are not limited to: enthusiastically welcoming/greeting guests in a warm, friendly, prompt and professional manner; opening doors and assisting guests entering and exiting the property; speaking to the guest using clear and professional language when communicating/informing the guests of property amenities, services, hours of operations and local areas of interest and activities; assisting guests in and out of vehicles; providing valet parking; bell services to guests; providing guests with directions, and assisting tours with luggage.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a professional composure at all times, regardless of the issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products.
- Demonstrates highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanour, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrates reading comprehension ability (e.g. Assist guests in the reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit.
- Demonstrates the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and address the guests’ service needs.
- Must be knowledgeable on attractions and landmarks in and around the vicinity.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.