This position is responsible for ensuring enthusiastic, courteous and quality welcoming and departing service is provided to guests.
Provide excellence in guest service and acting as an enthusiastic liaison between the hotel and our guests and tour clients, always happy to offer services and alternatively, respond to guest requests and concerns in a helpful, personal, prompt and courteous manner, facilitating a smooth and efficient check-in and check-out of guests. Be an ambassador to the Hotel by welcoming all arriving guests and wholeheartedly thanking departing guests for staying with us. Communicate and develop relationships with all supporting departments, supporting other Front Office functions including Reception and any other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to enthusiastically greeting guests/making them feel welcomed and important as well as impeccable standards of dress, cleanliness and professionalism in order to make a professional first impression
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests’ needs, interests, and desires (Adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, professional presentation and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanour, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (i.e. Assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit
- Passionate and detailed knowledge of Resort, Niagara Falls, activities and attractions
- Previous experience dealing with public and hotel operations
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high -energy level and speed
- Demonstrate reliability and willingness and ability to work any hour and on short notice
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, particularly regularly lifting and /or carrying of guest baggage (i.e., lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.