Serving customer inquiries over the phone, online and in person for tickets for the Greg Frewin Theatre show offerings with the outcome of a successful ticket sale. Box Office is located onsite at the Greg Frewin Theatre.
To be responsible for attracting, soliciting and selling ticket sales at our offsite Ticket Kiosk located on Victoria Ave (Imperial Hotel) in Niagara Falls. The Ticket Kiosk is a marketing asset used to capitalize street traffic from incoming tourist to attract ticket sales to our 'Wild Magic' show. The Ticket Kiosk is open May to October.
In combination with Box Office & Kiosk this is a seasonal part-time position with from 20 – 24 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct Ticket Sales
- Provide customers with a positive first impression of the Theatre
- Providing information on all current shows and pricing and other possible events taking place at the theatre
- The main priority of the Box Office Assistant is to provide a high and professional standard of customer care that reflects the mission statement of the Greg Frewin Theatre; this is especially important as they are the first point of contact for the public and must act as a reception for visitors to the building
- To be aware of the fire evacuation and Health & Safety requirements and report any problems to the Duty Manager
- To attend Box Office staff meetings wherever necessary
- When scheduled - opening and closing Ticket Kiosk
- Friendly, warm & outgoing personality traits as role requires attracting and soliciting ticket sales
- Proficient computer skills
- Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to speak, read and write English | second language an asset; but not a requirement
- Cash Handling:
- Balancing daily sales receipts
- Cash transactions
- Previous experience working with Point of Sale (POS) devices
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently; as kiosk is an independent work atmosphere
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Minimum Wage with aggressive revenue incentive program
Only qualified applicants will be considered and contacted for interviews. Resumes will be digitally submitted to:
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.