This position is responsible for satisfying the guest brewery dining experience by ensuring passionate, accurate, sanitary, and efficient food preparation is provided at all times, according to menu specifications ( ingredients and portion size) and work environment is maintained in an organized and clean condition.
Prepare and assemble menu items according to pre-established menu specifications. Report and arrange for advance/timely replenishment of off-site menu items with offsite kitchen based upon estimates for the day’s consumption and remaining food item balances. Receive, stock, store, rotate food products. Clean kitchen utensils, equipment, cooking devices and surfaces. Perform basic line cooking under direction of a Kitchen Lead or Management and any associated duties.
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks for multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen food assembly environment where attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a small team setting
- Ability to take supervision and work direction with regards to multiple food preparation and kitchen duty assignments
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly learn basic kitchen tasks with minimal difficulty in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow recipes/food preparation/cooking and baking instructions and food portioning and waste disposal
- Ability to prep foods – production prep by peeling/cutting vegetables, fruit, potatoes etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to use a variety of kitchen knives – safety and efficiently – using appropriate personal protection equipment
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with the same high level of consistency/quality until completion
- Demonstrate the ability to thoroughly clean all kitchen equipment, counters and sweeping/mopping of floors in order to maintain a sanitary work environment
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
- Completion of Public Health Food Handler’s course preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.