Join Niagara Brewing Company’s delivery team to deliver beer and customer service to fellow beer enthusiasts! Our drivers deliver kegs and cases of craft beer to bars, restaurants and stores all over Niagara Region. Join our team to be a part of this fun and exciting industry. Our delivery drivers work Monday through Friday, generally working between the hours of 9am-7pm.
- Keep truck clean inside and out.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating truck condition to the brewmaster and lead brewer.
- Must be able to back truck in and out of receiving docks.
- Maintain check-in sheets and all invoices
- Maintain adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Basic understanding of craft beer a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to speak and write the English language at least at the high school level is required.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Ability to add and subtract, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor,
- Company Sales Representatives, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.