This key customer service position is responsible for enthusiastically welcoming/greeting all brewery/ brewpub visitors by phone or in person, directing customers to retail, restaurant or brewery, and efficient seating for restaurant patrons.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet brewpub/brewery guests, whether over the phone or in person. Assist and seat guests, direct flow of guests and explain brewery products and services. Perform a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is consistently provided to customers. Assist in Retail Store as required and complete other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to greet and respond to each visitor to the brewery/brewpub
- Demonstrate conversational ability and good listening skills in order to effortlessly provide quality guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related Falls Avenue Resort products and services/activities
- Ability to understand and communicate the brewing process, and in particular the distinguishing characteristics of the brewery’s specific brands
- Demonstrate willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to the needs of other staff
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly respond to changing work volume
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Smart Serve certification preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.