Reporting to the Brewmaster and Team Lead, the Packaging Team Member is at the heart of what we brew, ensuring quality product leaves our line every time.
Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times while complying with agreed upon procedures, regulations and safety standards. Work all areas of bottling, canning and keg lines. Lift raw materials, finished products and packed items manually or using hoists. Load and unload items to and from machines, conveyors and conveyances. Complete off-line duties such as sub-assembly under instruction from lead hands or supervisor. Put together finished and semi-finished goods. Examine products to verify conformity to quality standards are met. Learn, understand and operate the keg washer or perform keg filling as per the standard operating procedures. Troubleshoot the keg washer as required. Complete packaging reports as required.
- A love of craft beer and a desire to learn more about it
- Dedication to safe work practices
- Attention to detail with good time management skills
- Good physical condition to meet the physical demands of the position
- Infectious positive spirit with a flexible schedule to meet production demands
- Working at the Brewery in a production setting
- Ability to lift up to 60kg assisted and 25kg unassisted
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and all holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.