This position is responsible for assisting in the efficient operations of the kitchen by ensuring distribution of materials and supplies as well as maintaining cleanliness in public and service areas of the restaurant.
Receive deliveries, fill and deliver requisitions to departments, price requisitions, maintain food storage room and take inventory. Daily cleaning of windows and frames, vacuuming of the entire restaurant and lounge area, washing floors, cleaning public washrooms thorough cleaning of wooden ledges, railings, chairs and benches, dusting of artificial flowers and watering plants, dusting ceiling vents and door trims, cleaning of the bar area, polishing brass signage and trim, removal of dirty linen from the restaurant to linen room and any other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of food products
- Receiving experience preferred
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50lbs.)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.