This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is provided to customers’ satisfaction. This includes supervising all aspects of the front of the house as well as administrative duties that are required while on shift.
Supervise all aspects of the front of the house as well as administrative duties that are required while on shift. Enforce all health and safety/sanitation standards.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Establish immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor and level of required service attention
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff
- Working knowledge of all aspects of restaurant management
- Recent supervisory/hospitality experience
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.