In this dual role, the position is responsible for the ordering, pouring, serving of craft beer, wine, coffee, soft drinks and food menu items, bill issuing and payment protocols, and related customer service brewhouse issues for customers in a fun, enthusiastic, and efficient manner.
As a Server/Bartender you are responsible for informing customers on both beer and food menu differences, and characteristics. Order, pour and serve beverages and restaurant food items. Keep inventory and order supplies. Generate sales reports. Maintain cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- Demonstrate commitment, passion and communication skills in order to maximize guest satisfaction and provide an entertaining craft brewery experience to each guest
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs and demeanor in order to maximize each guest’s entertainment experience at the brewery
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (e.g. Assist guests in reading of company / local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/ visit)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Recent relevant experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be 18 years of age or older and Smart Serve Certified
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.