This position works with the finance department to ensure accurate processing and records of cash across the complex.
Count all cash receipts daily. Reconcile credit card instalink slips to daily postings. Prepare beverage tickets for cash bars and concessions, and ensuring their timely return. Balance cash room float to accounting records. Perform audits of cashier floats. Daily pick up of cash deposits and daily bank deposits. Provide cash exchange to cashiers. Prepare cash floats for cashiers. Investigate and respond to credit card inquiries. Prepare and run month-end summary reports. Assist with accounts payable as required.
- Strong mathematical skills and basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Previous cash experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience
- The position is required to work between the hours of 7a.m. and 6p.m. including weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.