This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure sanitary, safe and attractive conditions of the restaurant, public and service areas of the storefront.
Daily cleaning of windows, walls and frames, washing floors, cleaning of benches, emptying garbages, cleaning dishes, cleaning fridges and store rooms, deep cleaning and any other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to read in the English language
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and cleaning techniques
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50-lbs, bending, kneeling, reaching)
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience required
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.