This key guest service position is responsible for continuing/increasing a great impression by providing a seamless and an exceptional guest experience by handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests in warm, friendly, prompt and professional manner. Assist guests with reservations and special requests. Speak to guests using clear and professional language when communicating/informing the guests of property amenities, services, hours of operations and local areas of interest and activities. Communicate guests and provide guests with directions.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests’ needs, interests and desires (adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Demonstrate highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (e.g. assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and address the guests’ service needs
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be knowledgeable on attractions and landmarks in vicinity
- Excellent customer service skills, sound knowledge of business and services
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.