At Marriott on the Falls, our operations thrive with the commitment of Associates who demonstrate/support the Marriott core values and culture of putting people first, acting with integrity, serving our world, embracing change, and pursuing excellence. We are currently seeking an outgoing individual who can execute exemplary customer service and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty in our Concierge Lounge. Our Concierge Lounge Attendant serves as the guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services, and is a key role in ensuring guests receive the highest level of customer service. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and acknowledging all guests in a professional and courteous manner, and building a strong rapport with each guest.
- Anticipating and addressing all guests’ service needs.
- Setting up and overseeing food and beverage offerings in the Concierge Lounge, which include breakfast, light snacks, hors d’oeuvres and beverages; recommending, selling and serving alcoholic beverages as appropriate.
- Monitoring lounge area for appropriate stock/inventory levels and seating availability.
- Reporting all accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and completing all required safety training and certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a performance driven environment, preferably in Hospitality.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests, items and/or products.
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality from a recognized institution preferred.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must (multilingual a plus).
- Flexible with scheduling and able to work a variety of shifts – mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Skilled in the use of computers and software programs such as Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Smart Serve Certification is required.
Marriott on the Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.