Located on the brink of one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, the Marriott on the Falls Hotel is minutes away from area attractions, world-class wineries, golf and casinos. With 404 guests rooms and suites, the Marriott on the Falls Hotel offers exceptional guest room accommodations, sumptuous dining options at its on-site Milestones Fallsview, savory Cocktails and Tapas in our Great Room Lobby Bar, full-service Starbucks along with 23 private function rooms and boardrooms totaling over 40,000 square feet of meeting space including our 8400 sq. ft. Oakes Grand Ballroom with an additional 2700 sq. ft. foyer and much more. Whether our guests are traveling on business or taking a much needed vacation, our mission is to always exceed the expectations of our guests.
Summary of Responsibilities
Our Marketing operations is committed to a work environment that demonstrates and supports the Marriott core values and culture of putting people first, acting with integrity, serving our world, embracing change and pursuing excellence. We are currently looking for a passionate and highly creative individual to support our Marketing Team in delivering unique and engaging content across all social media and digital platforms. The successful candidate will be responsible for publishing creative content and driving awareness/growth across all social media platforms for Marriott on the Falls and its affiliated properties.
Under the guidance of the Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, the Social Media and Content Specialist responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively manage brand and voice across all social medial and digital platforms to build brand identity across all business units.
- Bringing creativity and inspiration to daily/weekly/monthly editorial content, weekly guest blogs, video, photo galleries and for upcoming events to attract customers and to create leads to the website.
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the Company’s target customers for blogs, promotions, reader contests, and special section to achieve business and brand goals.
- Effectively manage the budget for social medial advertising to target existing and potential customers through Face Ad Manager, and drive traffic to our websites.
- Creating and curating content for weekly e-newsletters, custom e-newsletter promotions and e-newsletter advertising.
- Serving as a liaison between external and external client’s regarding promotions, influencer visits and sponsored contents.
- Responding promptly to comments and requests on the websites and through social media websites.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the field of social media or digital marketing preferred.
- University/College degree in Marketing, PR or relevant field of study.
- Strong creative writing skills, with superior proofreading and copy editing abilities.
- Knowledgeable of industry trends and of all social media platform (i.e. Facebook, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) for promotion and brand building
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Expertise with Word press and other Microsoft office products.
Marriott on the Falls Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.