In addition to the responsibilities as indicated in the Cook III classification, this position is responsible for creating and driving the guest dining experience by ensuring advanced culinary technique to guarantee passionate, sophisticated and expert food preparation is provided at all times.
Assist in the efficient operations of the kitchen to ensure customers receive quality service and meals. This includes: evaluating/determining food quantity by day/week against inventory and completion of company requisition sheets in order to keep up par stock for kitchen activities and thorough knowledge of all kitchen tools and equipment. Included is the ability to direct a small group of fellow employees in setting up and breaking down daily events. This will also include assisting the Chef and cooks with any additional tasks that may be required and assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of culinary technique in ala carte and group settings
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks for multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Ability to identify and quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed
- Outstanding attention to detail – in understanding reports while checking against inventory, ability to comprehend and willingness to follow instruction and culinary techniques
- Previous cooking experience in a high volume, fast-paced equivalent kitchen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under extreme pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to work any cooking station proficiently and consistently
- Demonstrate personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff. Enforces all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Completion of Public Health Food Handlers course preferred
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.