This position reports to the Manager of Information Systems.
Daily maintenance of computer systems, wireless equipment, printers and point of sale equipment. Repair of all computer related hardware, printers etc. Assist Network Administrator in day to day duties. Provide end user support for 200 workstations and 500 users. Review, log, prioritize and resolve helpdesk issues/requests.. Format and re-imaging of PC’s from various sources. Maintain and monitor Symantec End Point Protection and Windows Update servers. Ensure all pc hardware and software have latest updates and patches. Project work as assigned by the Manager of Information Systems. Deployment of multiple pc’s according to refresh cycle. On call and after hours support as required.
- College Diploma or University Degree or Accreditation from Technical Institute in a computer related field
- 2 to 3 years of experience supporting multi-server, multi-platform environment
- 2 to 3 years of experience in pc repair
- Networking and Active Directory knowledge
- Working knowledge of Office programs including Access
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Great organizational skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment
- A+ certification preferred
- MCP or MCSE
- Some Netware experience would be preferred
- Previous Experience in a hospitality environment
- Wireless Infrastructure Support and Maintenance experience
- P.O.S implementation and integration experience
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.