Culinary (Back of House) Career Opportunities – Service Inspired Restaurants
REDS: We all need to live well.
Loosen your literal and proverbial tie in a sociable, lively atmosphere with timeless spirit. Cultivate personal relationships and spark conversation over well-crafted food from our scratch kitchen, delicious beverage and cap your experience off with our famous signature double bite butter tart, baked fresh daily.
Why work for us?
- Competitive compensation
- Group Benefits program
- Career development opportunities across all locations and concepts
- Passionate and driven leaders to support growth and development
- Exceptional training programs for all positions
- Culinary and Bartending competitions
- Employee discounts
REDS Fallsview Casino is excited to hire candidates to fill our Culinary (Back of House) positions, including:
As a Team Member with REDS, you will play an important role in consistently providing our guests with an outstanding dining experience, achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. We will prepare and support you for success in your role by putting you in an environment that has the highest standards and with a team of people who share a positive attitude and winning mindset.
- Communicating with management prior to shift regarding daily menu needs, special functions or events for the day
- Ensuring kitchen is ready for business before restaurant opens (i.e. sanitizes work area, stocks work area, prepares raw ingredients)
- Preparing food items to company standards while also accommodating guests special requests
- Inspecting food orders to ensure proper plate presentation, portioning and recipe adherence prior to sending food out to guests
- Ensuring kitchen is kept clean and sanitized throughout shift and monitor product supply, replenishing when necessary
Skills & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a comparable restaurant environment considered an asset
- Food Handler Certification
- Ability to understand and follow directions from others
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Available to work all restaurant operating hours
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Please stop by the restaurant location outside of lunch and dinner hours to submit your resume and complete an application. REDS holds all interviews at the restaurant.Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
For more details, check us out at:
Be a follower:
LinkedIn: SIR Corp
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.