This position is responsible for ensuring courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner.
Greet and welcome guests. Prepare and serve food and beverages to guests. Attend to special requests. Restock supplies and clean department.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of cleanliness and order
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly ensuring housekeeping cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guests’ needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.