This position is responsible for assisting the Food and Beverage Manager, and other support management in the supervision of the Food and Beverage Department, ensuring the highest level of customer service by consistently exceeding guest expectations and maximizing potential revenue, ensuring results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance and quality standards established by the Company.
Assist Food and Beverage Manager and other supporting management, ensuring quality and efficient service of products being served. Handle all cash transactions, guest complaints and special requests. Coordinate service of BBQ’s and birthday parties with other Waterpark Departments. Lead the Food Attendants, coaching and motivation of Food and Beverage Attendants. Enhance and improve Food and Beverage department, inventory controls and waste controls. Open and close Food and Beverage and any other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to excellent customer service skills, knowledge of product being served
- Smart Serve required
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Resolve guest complaints in an efficient and courteous manner
- Minimum one year supervisory experience or equivalent experience in Food and Beverage preferred
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Must be able to work shift work and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.