We The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel,and its award-winning Flour Mill Scratch Kitchen Restaurant,One of Niagara's most exciting and charming destinations and one of the top ranked restaurants in the City of Niagara Falls. Located inside the Historical Old Stone Inn; as well as the 1904 Bar Lounge, Stone Square Courtyard, The Cellar Room, the Mill Room and the Mystic Stone Lounge
Are seeking a Food and Beverage, Outlets Managerto join our Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel leadership team. Reporting into the Director of Food and Beverage.
The Outlets Managerwill be responsible for the direction and execution of all food and beverage operations on property. This includes both traditional dining, as well as functions and experiences.
We are looking for a teammate with:
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a leadership role in a experiential and quality focused Hotel and Restaurant environment.
- Graduate of, or currently enrolled in an internationally recognized Sommelier or WSET program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven success in a leadership, customer focused role.
- Self-motivated; able to prioritize tasks in a busy multi functioning environment.
- Ability to exercise judgement and function independently.
- Able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
This teammate will be accountable for:
- Developing standards of service and ensuring that these standards are consistently met for each guest.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and motivating all front-line teammates.
- Lead the Food and Beverage Team by example as well as attracting, and appraising talented personnel.
- Developing internal sales and merchandising plans that support the financial, educational and brand building objectives as defined by the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel.
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Food and Beverage department and ensures all relevant information is communicated and acted upon.
- Accounting control including interpreting monthly P&L statements. Ensuring that discoveries are responded to and all reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Preparing of and adherence to revenue and expense budgets, annual Food and Beverage business and financial plans and forecasts.
- Complying with all Health and Safety regulations
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Preferred)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.