This position is responsible for enthusiastically bringing dishes to guests in a timely manner to ensure optimal food temperature, and maintaining cleanliness and organization in all areas of the restaurant in order to ensure expedient, consistent and detail-oriented service is provided to all guests.
Assist servers with food delivery or ‘running’ of food to tables once an order has been prepared by the cooks. Clean and set tables and carry trays of dishes to stewarding area. Maintain tables and chairs in a neat and organized manner. Restock tablecloths, china, cutlery and supplies. Assist with the service of food and overall service at tables.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of order and cleanliness.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to deliver meals, set and assist table service to serve each guest as well as clear tables
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance, in properly identifying dishes to ensure no food is missing on the plate, cleanliness standards of tables and stations, and level of required attention needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Demonstrate willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 20lb. trays)
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.