Assist in opening and closing of Arcade. Safe repairs of redemption and video games. Responsible for the cleanliness and proper maintenance of all arcade and Redemption games.
Experience a great opportunity to be part of the Falls Avenue Resort Team. We are searching for individuals that are friendly and outgoing, with previous Attractions experience, patient with children and possess excellent attention to detail.
Assist in opening and closing of Arcade. Safe repairs of redemption and video games. Responsible for the cleanliness and proper maintenance of all arcade and Redemption games. Regular checks and or stocking of redemption ticket volumes. Regular checks of coin and ticket jams. Perform regular preventative maintenance on video and redemption games. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally. Removal of garbage bags at the end of each shift.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff and multiple guests
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming and appearance, ensuring that attraction policies are maintained at all time
- Prior game tech experience is preferred
- Able to lift 10-25lbs
- Able to stand for 6-8 hours in a shift
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.