This position is responsible for the supervision of the Guest Service Department, ensuring the highest level of guest service by consistently exceeding guest expectations and maximizing potential revenue, ensuring results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance and quality standards established by the Company.
Coordinate guest service staff. Project management and continually look for ways to improve guest service operations in order to increase revenue and decrease costs. Assist with administrative support as necessary to meet standards.
- Commitment to excellent customer service, knowledge of company products and services
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Resolve guest complaints in an efficient and courteous manner
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Attention to detail
- Post-Secondary education in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Must be able to work shift work and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.