We are seeking dynamic full-time, seasonal Guest Service Agents for WildPlay Niagara Falls to support operations at our MistRider Zipline to the Falls. Guest Service Agents are the face of WildPlay Element Parks , and therefore a critical part of our team. Agents ensure that guest’s expectations are exceeded by consistently delivering excellent service, and by going the extra mile. In a friendly, confident and knowledgeable way, they welcome guests, take reservations, check guests in to Elements, and guide people efficiently through their arrival and departure at a WildPlay Park. They help guests with decision-making and conduct smooth front-desk transactions for Element and retail sales and services, all while ensuring a professional and welcoming experience.
To excel as a Guest Services Agent, you are friendly, positive and energetic. You thrive on making people feel welcome and you use your excellent communication skills to ensure that every person's needs are met. You apply initiative to accomplish general tasks during quiet times, and work cohesively with others in the clan during busy times.
What You Will Do On The Job
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for:
- Consistently providing personal service that exceeds a guest’s expectations, both on the phone and face-to-face;
- Giving correct information regarding Elements, services, products, and pricing; for both the WhirlPool Adventure Course and the MistRider ZipLine to the Falls
- Following Element-specific procedures when booking or checking-in a guest, including ensuring that waivers and the registration forms are completed correctly and filed;
- Administering reservations, deposits, payments, and collecting required guest information, for every visit;
- Assisting guests in merchandise purchases, tracking inventory, and ensuring the clean and attractive appearance of the retail area;
- Ensuring the correct amount of equipment is given to the guest and collected after the Element, and taking necessary action in case of a breach;
- Inspecting, maintaining, and storing of harnessing and Element equipment in proper manner, and managing harness inventory;
- Maintaining general upkeep of Park grounds;
- Assisting in other areas of operation when needed; may include: in-field marketing and sales, food services, guest bookings, retail sales, site security, and the opening and closing procedures of the Park;
- Participating in the activities of the Park clan in a positive and proactive manner.
Required Qualifications and Skills
The Guest Services Agent must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to consistently achieve high standards of work in all aspects of the role.
- Unfailing attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good judgment, and strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to act independently and as a team player.
- Initiative and a proactive approach to general duties that improve the guest experience.
- Openness and a positive attitude to feedback.
- Physical demands include standing, sitting and occasional bending/twisting/ kneeling.
- A police vulnerable sector check is required for employment consideration. An entry on your record will not automatically prevent a person from obtaining employment. For details on offenses that we consider relevant or concerns please contact [email protected]
- Current standard first aid and CPR-C certification.
Reports to the Guest Services Team Lead and at times to the GSA Supervisor.
Flexible schedule according to the needs of the business. There may be requirements to work at multiple WildPlay Element Parks locations, as well as working both evenings, weekends, and holidays when appropriate to job responsibilities.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.