Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Waterpark’s Guest Services Department.
Greet and welcome guests upon arrival, accepting payments for all guests’ and posting miscellaneous charges as requested, issuing key to lockers and receive payment any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Related College Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.