Greet and welcome guests upon arrival, accepting payments for all guests’ and posting miscellaneous charges as requested, issuing key to lockers and receive payment any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Related College Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.