This position is responsible for providing professional, courteous and enthusiastic customer service over the telephone.
Answering all calls and connecting calls as required, coordinating all paging, taking messages, monitoring alarm panels, coordinating wake-up calls, answering general inquiries, logging maintenance calls and any other duties as assigned by the Reservations Manager.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Recent switchboard and/or sales experience
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guest’s needs
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience required
- Must be able to work all shifts, including midnights, weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.