This position is responsible for managing the on-going maintenance and upkeep of all Redemption and Video Games as well as token machines and Inventory control of all tokens, tickets and game parts.
This position is responsible for leading the Game Tech Department, including the supervision employees who service, maintain and repair equipment to ensure safe and continuous operations. This includes: opening/closing the Arcade Section of Adventure City daily, performing daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance safety checks, trouble-shooting problems and reporting to the General Manager as needed. Must be able to perform on-going regular maintenance and cleaning, as well as maintaining safe work practices and maintaining professionalism at all times to provide excellent guest satisfaction. The Game Technician Supervisor is responsible for maintaining appropriate stock of tokens, redemption tickets and game parts to operate effectively.
- Knowledge and experience in trouble shooting electrical and electronic systems
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to set up and maintain proper inventory levels for games, game parts, prizes and redemption tickets
- Responsible for the cleanliness and general upkeep of all games and equipment
- Leadership experience including supervising, planning, problem solving and revenue reporting
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks with multiple clients
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude/critical thinking capabilities in order to identify, trouble shoot and solve problems
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work positively under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to provide clear communication to guests, suppliers and employees in both internal and external environments
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 50lbs, climbing ladder, extreme heights)
- Must be in good general physical condition to fulfill all aspects of the position
- Minimum of 2 years electronics and electrical experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, nights and holidays
- Diploma or degree in an electrical or electronics program is preferred
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.