This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of Hershey Chocolate World Niagara Falls. Also responsible for ensuring courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner.
Requires working directly with the Hershey’s General Manager to assist with delegating tasks, determining work schedules and other tasks as assigned. Enforces all health and safety/sanitation standards.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers and employees
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrates personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff
- Previous Supervisory experience an asset
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.