Host / Hostess (Full Time Seasonal)
Milestones restaurant is looking for an energetic, motivated and professional Full Time Seasonal Host/Hostess to join their team. This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is provided to customers. This includes: welcoming guests to Milestones with a pleasant greeting, ensuring their dining experience exceeds their expectations through attentive, personal service, and thanking them for their business; complete knowledge of Outlet offerings and the ability to sell our services; assisting the supervisor in managing section assignments and managing reservations; greeting and seating guests warmly; answering telephones and taking reservations; communicating to the kitchen team reservation numbers and special requests; ensuring tidy work areas; assisting associates as required; fostering positive guest relations through personal interaction; answering guest inquires through verbal and written communication; maintaining cleanliness of menus and accuracy of event signage; maintain all Health and Safety Standards and polices and procedures; other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must have a genuine hospitality ‘gene’ and the drive to join a leading Milestones restaurant team.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanour, and level of required service attention.
- Previous Host/Hostess experience preferred.
- Must have excellent English language skills and be able to speak, read and understand at a professional level.
- Well organized and attention to detail.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education required.
- Must be available holidays and weekends.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.